Sunday 17 November 2013

Best Friend's Party Outfit!

Hello,
Welcome to my first post, to kick off the start of a new blog I decided... hey, why not just create a post on what I wore to my best friend's party! Here is the outfit I wore!

                     Here Is The Full Outfit                        


Here Is Each Item

The vest top I adore! It's so pretty! It's an ombre denim vest top and the collar is embellished with pearls and gems! I've had it for a while and I'm still loving it!

The peach tulle-ish skirt is gorgeous, I just don't have a clue on where it's from though! I can't even guess! It's really light and flowy and loose so you don't feel suffocated!

Now since I do live in Inverness, Scotland it's not the hottest out here so I wanted to keep my feet nice and toasty with this really adorable brown combat boots, I love how they have a zip on the side making it more convenient to take on and off and it's lined with fur so... BONUS POINTS!

I hope you like my outfit! Thank you for taking the time to read this post, following me and commenting!

Love Madeline,

XOXO

Have You Read My Latest Posts?

2 comments:

  1. Great colors! I love how you paired this feminine look with a casual boot ;) I look forward to your future posts!

    <3 Carsla
    Founder & CEO of Connect-the-Cloths
    www.connect-the-cloths.com
    A stylist's, foodie's, & writer's blog in development.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I can't wear anything with heels very well plus it's cold so combat boots are just perfect for me!

      Delete

Thank you for reading! Please comment so I can tell that you love me and my blog!