Monday 25 November 2013

Cargo Blush Review!

Hello,
So here's another review! I received this blush from my best friend who just went to New York. The brand Cargo is not a brand that is as famous as say MAC for example and it's a brand you'll hardly see anyone review or use! So I thought it would be good to review this product!

Now since I didn't buy this blush I don't know how much this costs, but anyways let's start!
If you can see in the swatch it has a slight golden shimmer, in person I think it's just too shimmery! I think this looks quite like Nars Blush in the shade 'Orgasm'. Do like the pigmentation though, it's not too pigmented and it's not too sheer! It's in between!

Overall I rate this FOUR stars out of FIVE!

I hope you liked today's post! Bye!

Love Madeline,

XOXO

Have You Read My Latest Posts?

2 comments:

  1. it does look like it has a lot of shimmer! Its a very gorgeous shade, though!
    -Sisi
    Modern Beauty Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I don't like the amount of shimmer but it does have a gorgeous shade though!

      Delete

Thank you for reading! Please comment so I can tell that you love me and my blog!