Saturday 23 November 2013

How To Stop Your Header Turning Grey!

Hello,
As you can tell in my sidebar I have joined three blogging communities, I recently saw on one of the communities that there was a forum about why headers turning grey and if there was a solution on how to fix it! Now there is a simple solution to all this!

Let me show you how!

Does your header look like this?
Well the reason why is because you saved your header as a JPG! You can't save it as a JPG otherwise it will turn grey, save it as a PNG and then it will look like this!
It's really simple and that's all you need to do! Thank you!

Bye!

Love Madeline,

XOXO

Have You Read My Latest Posts?
P.S: I just wanted to quickly say that I just guest posted over on Krissy's blog, Krissy Couture X! Click HERE!

4 comments:

Thank you for reading! Please comment so I can tell that you love me and my blog!